Dean Scissors 6.75” Curved tip, Surgical Scissor Serrated 17cm
SurgiMac's Scissors - Dean Scissors 6.75”
- Dean Gum Scissor with Tungsten Carbide and 1 Serrated Blade Used for Trimming Tissue or Excellent Cutting sutures.6.75" (17.2cm)
- surgical-grade stainless steel on both cutting edges for smooth, controlled cutting and maximum durability.
- Dean Tonsil Scissors are also used in oral surgery for blunt dissection and the removal of masses.
- These scissors have long shanks and short jaws with serrations to firmly grasp slippery tissue
- Long curved handle with straight blades that are angled upward. One blade is serrated to hold tissue when cutting
- Made with curved tip made of the highest quality surgical stainless steel
- Our scissors are precision designed for performance and guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship.