Dental Burnisher 28/29 - Football/Football (Set of 3)
Football/Football Burnisher #28/29 has the following features -
High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
Premium Quality Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Burnisher # 28/29 with double end, is an instrument designed for use during dental surgical procedures. Used to blend material for final contouring, to achieve sculpting of areas like fissures, grooves, or pits.
- Burnisher – Football
- Burnisher – used to smooth the surface of a freshly placed amalgam restoration.
- FUNCTION: To smooth and shape metal restorations (amalgams), smooth rough margins (Temporary Crowns), and shape metal Matrix Bands.
- FEATURES: Football-shaped working end often double-ended with two sizes.
- TRAY SET-UP: Amalgam, crown, and Bridge Preparation.
- Packaging: 1/EA