CaviWipes HP Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Peroxide Based Wipes are a quick and easy way to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. The wipes are pre-moistened with a hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and spores. They are also fragrance-free and alcohol-free, making them safe for use on a variety of surfaces, including countertops, tables, doorknobs, and light switches. CaviWipes HP Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Peroxide-Based Wipes are the perfect way to keep your home or office clean and germ-free.
|Country of Origin
||Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
||6 X 6-3/4 Inch
Metrex Research CaviWipes HP Surface Disinfectant Wipes is a powerful disinfectant that offers rapid and effective protection against a broad range of pathogens. This innovative product is formulated with hydrogen peroxide and provides a fast, one-minute universal contact time that fully qualifies for the EPA's rigorous Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim on EPA List N1. Unlike many other disinfectants, it is alcohol-free, making it safe for use in a variety of healthcare settings. This high-performance disinfection protocol provides protection for both patients and staff, reducing the risk of infection and helping to ensure a safer and healthier environment.
It is easy to use and requires no mixing or measuring, making it an ideal solution for busy healthcare facilities. The powerful disinfectant formula is effective against a wide range of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, and fungi, making it an essential tool in the fight against healthcare-associated infections. In addition to its powerful disinfectant properties, it is also designed with user safety in mind. The product is non-toxic and non-irritating, making it safe for use around patients and staff.
The CaviWipes HP Surface Wipes is a fast and effective disinfectant that offers powerful protection against a wide range of pathogens. Its hydrogen peroxide formula and fast universal contact time make it an ideal solution for healthcare facilities looking to improve their infection prevention protocols. With this, you can help protect your patients and staff from infection and promote a safer and healthier environment.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and spores
- Fragrance-free and alcohol-free
- Safe for use on a variety of surfaces
- Perfect for homes, offices, schools, and public spaces
- Colored Cap - Easier Staff Identification.
- Duck Tail Design - Easy to open & close with 1 hand.
- Fast - -minute universal contact time reduces waiting time
- Alcohol-Free - better cleaning efficacy than alcohol-based products.
- Keep your home or office clean and germ-free
- Kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and spores
- Safe for use on a variety of surfaces
- Easy to use
How to use:
- Wipe down the surface to be disinfected with a CaviWipes HP Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Peroxide Based Wipe.
- Allow the surface to air dry.
- Repeat as needed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Other key features: CaviWipes HP, Surface Disinfectant, Peroxide Based Wipe, kills 99.9% of germs, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, safe for use on a variety of surfaces, perfect for homes, offices, schools, and public spaces, keeps your home or office clean and germ-free, kill harmful bacteria, viruses, and spores.
Caviwipes HP offers a universal 1-minute contact time against all listed pathogens, offering simplicity and peace of mind for every application. The new green top opens and closes more easily and securely, and dispenses wipes with precision, helping to reduce waste.
CaviWipes HP provides a friendly alternative for those who prefer not to use alcohol-based wipes, and our HP formulation provides better cleaning efficacy than alcohol-based products.
Our 1-step* and 1-minute universal contact time reduces waiting time for disinfection and increases staff efficiency.
In addition to providing effective disinfection against all 67 listed pathogen including MDRO’s, CaviWipes HP is qualified for the EPA’s rigorous Emerging Viral Pathogen claim, protecting you against future pathogens as well.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Human Norovirus
- Human Rotavirus
- Rhinovirus Type 37
- Rhinovirus Type 1A
- Human Adenovirus Type 5
- Echovirus Type 11
- Enterovirus Type 71
- Herpes simplex virus Type 1 & Type 2
- Avian Influenza A virus (H7N9)
- Avian Influenza A virus (H5N1)
- Influenza A virus (H3N2)
- Influenza B virus (H1N1)
- Parainfluenza virus Type 3
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Human Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Human lmmunodeficiency virus Type 1 (HIV-1)
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Vaccinia virus
- SARS-Associated Coronavirus (SARs-CoV)
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Influenza A virus (H1N1) Strains A/4108/2009 and A/04/09
- Human Coronavirus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Measles virus
- Trichophyton interdigitale
- Candida auris
- Candida albicans
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica
- Bordetella pertussis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Klebsiella aerogenes
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Serratia marcescens
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Proteus vulgaris
Multi-Drug-Resistant Bacteria (MDRO)
- Penicillin-Resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae (PRSP)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Hospital-Acquired and Community-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus (HA-MRSA and CA-MRSA)
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA)
- Linezolid-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (LRSA)
- Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Multidrug-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii (MRAB) Strains
- ATCC 19606 and ATCC BAA-1605
- NDM-1 Enterobacter cloacae
- NDM-1 Klebsiella pneumoniae
- MBL Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- NMD-1 Escherichia coli
- ESBL Klebsiella pneumoniae
- ESBL Escherichia coli
- Multidrug-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Carbapenem-Resistant Escherichia coli